Ladies clutch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladies clutch

My latest and last for 2018 is a ladies clutch. It's more of a prototype. There are a few design changes I plan on making for the next one.

It's made from Weinheimer Waprolux & Alran Sully. It has Texon stiffener in the front and back panels and in the flap, and an Amiet lock.

Looks great. and of course the alarm goat is amazing on the interior. You should try Salamander bonder leather instead of Texon. I never like tenon because once it bends its get a break that doesn't go away. Salamander will give you a great good stiffness and flexibility.

Comment

Thanks Peter. Who makes Salamander? I know Rocky Mountain Leather Supply will soon be carrying products by Luigi Carnevalio I'll be trying out their materials.

Comment

Salamander is the brand. The item is a bonded leather which is basically finely ground up leather that is pressed together, kind of like press board.

Comment

That clutch bag looks amazing. I really love it when the lining is a bright color. Great work!

Comment

Originally posted by AlineSeiler View Post
            That clutch bag looks amazing. I really love it when the lining is a bright color. Great work!
            Thank you so much. I've just finished another similar to this in alligator which I entered in the AMTAN Makers contest.
            Last edited by fannintexas; 01-17-2019, 03:43 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• PeterNitz
              PeterNitz commented
              Editing a comment
              I saw it! looks great. Good luck with the contest!

Thanks Peter. Well I didn't win - not enough social media networking. Maybe next time. I'll be working on my photography for a while, my photos weren't that great to start with but they altered them.
            Last edited by fannintexas; 02-04-2019, 04:13 AM.

Comment

• PeterNitz
              PeterNitz commented
              Editing a comment
              Well hopefully it was still good exposure for you!
          Working...
          X