Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Foil Machines

Hi everyone,

I was wondering which hot foil stamping machines you are using and what you would recommend me getting. This is the next investment I am planning to make so I would be very thankful for your advise.
    Thank you
    Aline

Hi Aline,
    I have the model pictured which I brought from these guys on AliExpress https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/coM7b3J7
    who were very helpful. I’ve seen much fancier machines used in stores but these were out of my price range. I find this one works great. The biggest challenge for me has been working out a process to make sure it always lines up well. So I’ve had to make some templates and what not. Perhaps other machines handle this better.

Hope this helps some.
    Greg

Comment

• gpbarnett
      gpbarnett commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Peter! That really is a great piece of advice! I'll be adding that to the trick bag! Thank you!

• AlineSeiler
      AlineSeiler commented
      Editing a comment
      thank you for sharing what you are working with!

• EeroA
      EeroA commented
      Editing a comment
      that is awesome Peter. cheers!

Hi Aline,

I have the OMAC table top. it costs around 1,500 euros and is absolutely perfect for small manufacturers. Im really happy with it.

Comment

• AlineSeiler
      AlineSeiler commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Peter. I think I really need to invest in a really good machine. Quality will always pay off in the long run!
      Ps. Did you buy it at Mando?
      Last edited by AlineSeiler; 01-09-2019, 08:41 AM.

• PeterNitz
      PeterNitz commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, i did get it at Mando!

Hi Aline, I use KwikPrint model 55. A very good investment for me. Three years ago the price of the machine itself is 1,375 USD. But you will need other accessories - around 750 - 1000 USD extra, depends on your need.

Comment

Hi Aline, after a lot of research i decided to buy the Mettalic Elephant KSF1 mini, is the same as the standard only a bit smaller , less weight and it has a grid. I hesitated between a similar one from Korea, which is not on the market yet here in Europe, but since i could test the KSF and everything workes well, i bought that one, waiting for it to arrive, soon i hope.
      For the moment i am using my stamps with the regad fileteuse and a home made press .

Comment

I just bought an Baier Geba 01 machine 2 weeks ago. Used, from the 90's and found it locally. Actually 2 machines. and types & other dies....

Still trying to figure out what kind of attachments I need.

Looked years for a Kingsley, Kwikprint but the shipping/customs put me off for all this time. Thought about Metallic Elephant machine lately, but now I found this Baier...
        Attached Files
        Last edited by EeroA; 01-18-2019, 10:55 AM.

Comment

• PeterNitz
          PeterNitz commented
          Editing a comment
          curious to see this assembled and working!
      Working...
      X